Firefox search plugin for eqtraders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox search plugin for eqtraders

On two previous computers I had the plugin for Firefox that let me search EqTraders database from the upper search bar. I also had one for Allakhazam's. I remember there was a button that basically said "install the search plugin", but I did all that several years ago. Now, I can't find the plugin on either site, and I don't remember where it was that I saw it before. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Beriberi
    Prexus
    sigpic

For Allakhazam, you can do something like http://everquest.allakhazam.com/search.html?q=something, then follow the link to "Install Search Plugin."
    Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
    Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

I personally couldn't make the Alla version function with FF11 when I recently upgraded. So I went in search of an alternative... and found the "Add to Search Bar" extension. Quick and easy, and I have both Alla and EQTC on my search bar list now. Once the extension is installed (I think it required a restart of FF) you can right click on a search box on any site and add that particular search box to your search bar. Very handy.

Comment

Working...
      X