X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mojarda
    replied
    Bah... found them. They are called sketches... not patterns.

Leave a comment:

• Mojarda
    replied
    Hmm... don't see any pottery merchants or brew barrels outside of the Western trader building... so, I'm guessing you mean the Eastern trader building. In that case, I see 2 merchants: Bemli Takoth and Dalin Greskar. Neither of them are showing patterns for me.

I've looked for scrolls to scribe regarding pottery, thinking that in addition ot the smithing and jewelcrafting ones, I need pottery and brewing ones... but can't find them either.

Leave a comment:

• Silvermink
    replied
    the pottery vendor outside the western trading building (the brew barrel)

Leave a comment:

• Mojarda
    replied
    I've checked every vendor in PoK. Where do I find the pottery patterns?

Leave a comment:

• Kimarie
    replied
    Great

Never mind, understand it now thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Zopharr
    replied
    Sticky, please!

Leave a comment:

• Deasissa
    replied
    About the "coal"

You didn't list what coal was for which type - might want to add that in to your sheet. -- ok seems I was still looking at an old version of this page, hit refresh, and there the coals are....
    Last edited by Deasissa; 11-14-2008, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sumamdar
    replied
    Nice Listing thanks for putting it up

Leave a comment:

• HaelonTT
    replied
    It wasnt totally complete, but now is.
    I added the tailored weapons. Added the coals and filaments used as well.

Leave a comment:

• HaelonTT
    replied
    Thank you for the catch Luvimt. On my working sheet I originally numbered the weapons also, then realized that wasnt needed and dropped it for this post, hence the 35 on the wraps hehe. Ive edited it so it is correct now.

Leave a comment:

• Aldier
    replied
    Originally posted by ishanahan View Post
    None of the combines appear to need a sharpening stone, I haven't checked them all, but none of the ones I have looked at so far do (Ornate Hammer/Mace, Intricate Mace, Inured Reinforced Baton).
    The blades (axes, swords) need the sharpening stone. The blunt weapons don't need to be sharpened. I know, it sounds kind of obvious.

Leave a comment:

• ishanahan
    replied
    Sharpening stone

None of the combines appear to need a sharpening stone, I haven't checked them all, but none of the ones I have looked at so far do (Ornate Hammer/Mace, Intricate Mace, Inured Reinforced Baton).

Leave a comment:

• Luvimt
    replied
    Nice one, thanks.
    Only error I see is that the tailored (hilt wrap) number should be 21, not 35.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X