ranlrons quick baking guide to master baker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ranlrons quick baking guide to master baker

hello people and welcome to ranlrons baking guide first off i'd like to say that i started with beetle eyes and making a type of gelotine but its better to do fish rolls oh and don't bother with tae ew and dragon meat cause they are very rare,i'd recommend you do patty melt sandwiches till 191 wich involve cheese from (jaggedpine meat wich can be bought in shadow heaven and then you need loaf of bread and in a spit till 191 and after that i have in fact found a possible way to get it easy to 218 by getting hynid meat and making barbecue sauce wich gives you a great oportunity to master (brewing) easy barbecue sauce is 1 bottle of wine,1 jug of vinegar,1 cup of sugar and 1 jug of crushed pepper and after that combine in brewing barrel or your own portable bottle and you get barbecue sauce trivial at 85

after that you need to put hynid meat in mixing bowel till you get 1 lb of hynid meat mix with barbecue sauce in spit and get barbecued hynid and put after that hynid meat garnish jug of sauce and spice and you get barbecued hynid steaks and trivial at 218 or if you have several accounds you can easily go kill slargislugs and make slargislug poppers till 282 by combining bottle of milk cup of flour habanero pepper mature cheese non stick frying pan unbroken eye stalk etc see details in eqtraders for finding out wich parts count. and or if you got alot of jord meat you can make jord meat pie by combining jord meat clump of dough and pie tin trivial at 302 and vahn toes stew wich is also extreemly easy by combining bottle of milk spices and vahn toes and trivial at 282 and the possibilities are unlimited if you got several characters pop seems like the best place to go for getting ingredients for baking because it has the most profitable ingredients and the easiest to make without being complex and one of the hardest is god wich requires (vegetables) in alot of cooking wich can make life a pain and ow most of the cooking stuff aren't good for skill up but better for actuall use and if you want (database) to look for try http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/show...threadid=12610 cause she has good ideas but the sandwich part i did myself and found it in my spit listed as the stuff i can make in baking skill,you can also make pasta with cheese but its alot less running around to do the meat part. unless you don't mind farming eggs from basilisk for hours
    Last edited by ranlron; 01-14-2005, 09:41 AM.
Working...
X