Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return of the Invisible Forge, or something more sinister?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the Invisible Forge, or something more sinister?

I coulda sworn there used to be a forge in the guildhall, right next to the anvil an' such. . .

neato necro gnomie girl
    Ancient Dominion, Antonius Bayle!

Yes, the forge is still there. I did notice an interesting bug with stationary tradeskill containers in PoK and GH (could occur elsewhere but I haven't observed this yet) that could be related. On rare occasions when I click on the container it will vanish and I will have to go zone before I can see or use it again. I can even walk through the space where it was. I haven't found a way to replicate it. I didn't think to wonder if it disappears for others as well at that time.

Comment

Did the same in CR with the forges on the lower section of the second floor smithy shop, they both vanished as I walked toward one and clicked. I could walk right through the space they should have occupied. The ones up the ramp were visible but I still couldn't use them. Luckily I could still use the little ones beside the ramp.

I managed to replicate it once by clicking on it as I walked toward it but it seems that it doesn't happen every time. Maybe it's only if you do it at a certain distance while moving, possibly just as you enter the point where the click activates the window.

Comment

This happened to me with the loom in the bottom of the tailoring house in POK.. I try to Open the vendor and open the loam at the same time to save switching back and forth when I need more of something. You can do it if you take baby steps from the vendor while clicking on the loam. But then POOF gone. weird.

Comment

Working...
        X