Dragonscale vallley golems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonscale vallley golems

The golem types (Earthen protectors, etc) in the valley leading to Crystallos are clearly ore dropper type mobs and all seem to be level 80 and above. They drop tantalum with some frequency. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever seen a porous loam from them? How about the pool golems themselves?

These all give plus CoV faction. Is the drop rate for loams strictly zone based? (I think it is but just wanted to be sure). These would be considerably easier to farm than the golems in Crystallos for example. Does anyone remember the percentage variation from zone to zone?

Thanks

Drop rate outside Tier 3/4 is extremely low - fractions of a percent.

In other words - don't kill them for their loams, but for other reasons, and then be pleasantly surprised when they do drop one.

Comment

Those golems are easily the hardest trash mobbies this side of tier 3, lol, god bless you if you farm them for any other reason than to clear the passage to spawn a pool golem.

As I recall, the loams were still a 1 in 200 or 300 drop from level appropriate mobs that can drop loam in tier 3 (which means nothing in zeka counts, almost exclusively clockworks) and were ten times less likely to drop from level appropriate mobs elsewhere.
      Xodar - Tribunal server
      Bhur Gcairde
      Blacksmithing 285 M3 +8%, Baking 269 M3+8%, Tailoring 262 M3+8%, Fletching 300 M3+12%, Brewing 255 M3+8%, Jewelry 300 M3 +12%, Pottery 300 M3+12%

Comment

They're trivial compared to most trash mobs... they dont summon.

Comment

Working...
        X