No announcement yet.

Reavers in Fort Mech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reavers were great exp and a challenge. It was an open area and easy pulls with a skilled monk. (Thankfully we had one of the most savvy monks on the server.) If you are not liking the FM part, just wait till you get to the Steam Factory.
    Squeaky Toy
    300 Smithing 7/7 - 300 Tailoring 7/7 - 300 Jewelcraft 7/7 - 300 Tinkering 7/7 - 300 Pottery 7/7 - 300 Research 7/7 - 300 Baking 7/7 - 300 Brewing 7/7 - 300 Fletching 7/7
    The Meanest Tradeskiller on Cazic Thule

Comment

hehehe

The factory was easy compared to the reavers. TONS of foundry workers.. I have finshed that part 2 weeks ago..

Comment

Originally posted by GrimwoodCT View Post
        Reavers were great exp and a challenge. It was an open area and easy pulls with a skilled monk. (Thankfully we had one of the most savvy monks on the server.) If you are not liking the FM part, just wait till you get to the Steam Factory.
        LOL, there's nothing more simple than pulling the reavers/ gnomes at elevators...., just mezz then range and bingo you got singles, there is absolutly no pulling challenge, even the worst skilled monk can do it.
        Steam Factory is a different story, muck more interesting from a puller point of view.

Comment

Keep it tough

I managed to finish off the quest months ago. I 3 box, so I actually have 3 books. Some of the reavers I boxed and others I grouped. There was one night when there was another group killing too, so we teamed up as a 2 grp raid and all got credit. I feel that the effort put in was worth it. Keeping the quest difficult DOES limit the number of folks that will do it (weeding out the lazy) and giving value to those of us who put forth the effort. If they change it to make it easier, it simply cheapens what those of us have accomplished. I feel the same with the shroom shamen. Cheers Ngreth for a good balance on these.

Comment

Working...
          X