This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good Month!

I finally completed the 8th shawl last month! Only worked on the skills and quest for 3 months. Only failed a few combines, one armor piece and some of the velium hound fur combines. Tunare must have been watching over me! Woot! Thanks to Justice League, Knights of Namascar, and Dragonriders of Prexus(esp. Sisren, Angelstar, and Leneorn) for their assistance. I thought this quest would be a great way to learn about the EQ game. LOL, shoulda started with an easier one! Also been packing around the stuff for the druid epic...soloed all but the last few pieces(thanx Makrail and Faideri) and a big thanx to ?Nfervin? the 70 mage who soloed Fayderer for me for my final drop! WOOT again!! Just turned over 60 too, and im working on my 12th AA (DC here I come!) ....ahh, life is good!

Iinuvyeniel Greywolfe, 60 druid on Prexus

Comment

Aid Grimel - DONE

1 try on everything cept tailoring which took three tries. Glad it didn't take more as I only had enough stuff farmed for three .

Comment

I gots my precious today. Signet of the Arcane is completed. My precious.

smithing 2
        brewing 1
        JC 4
        pottery 1
        tailoring 2
        fletching 2
        baking --ick too much pp spent in bazaar at last minute to get the precious
        226 baking, 6

The precious is MINE. The best part is explaining to people in tells asking how I got it that,"Well first, you need to raise all of your tradeskills to at least 220 or more...."

Last edited by Eggborn; 12-24-2004, 12:35 PM.
        Eggborn Hatchedrotten
        Female Iksar Shadowknight
        Wielder of Greenmist
        Gecko of Desire

LizardJamz
        Dare to be Different
        Your ridiculous little
        opinion has been noted.

Comment

Hurray me, another signet in the game! Nicely enough I had to make 3 attempts to get the tailoring done (took about 2 months) then got the fletching and baking pieces done in about 5 minutes after that with no failures at all. Talk about luck.
          Fesser Indignation
          Hazmat Indignation
          Yirran Indignation
          Tinkerbot
          Tallon Zek then Morden Rasp now Stromm

Comment

I finally finished my flags and did all seven steps for Aid Grimmel and I now have a marked runed signet. I had all the components sitting in the bank for months on end. 1 sacred water & 3 more saps and I can do it again.
            My claim to fame is that I succeeded all 7 combines on the first try. Love those AA's.

Now I just need to find a hope stone.

Comment

Well I am one seriously happy camper.
              I have done 2 grimmel earrings with no failures on any combines.
              Just wish I could find a hope stone to finish

Comment

Originally posted by Perseverence Rewarded
                Well I am one seriously happy camper.
                I have done 2 grimmel earrings with no failures on any combines.
                Just wish I could find a hope stone to finish
                Congratulations!
                Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
                Silky Moderator Lady
                Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Aid Grimel is a punk

Well after working hard to become a 1750 member I set out to do this quest. After 4 failures on the robe, 13 failures on the pottery and one failure on the bow I now have two earings.
                  WOOT

Comment

Many hearty gratz! =)
                    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
                    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
                    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
                    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl

Well its finally Over! Ive gotten the Zepher O Breller and I can get back to TSing for fun.
                      Looking back it really isnt that difficult a Quest, just majorly time consuming and relatively costly to Tradeskill for skillups. Fortunately the only combine failures I had were on the 5th Shawl combines, twice. I hate glowing wurm bile and I think I have killed a hundred thousand Spiders in Velks. That sceeching noise is something I can live without.
                      The Crawl at the end was pretty funny. Our cleric was KoS to the General so chanters had to mem blur him constantly Lol. The giants and wolves werent difficult, we had 2 groups of 5 all over level 60.
                      Thanks Verdandi for your guide, it was more than helpful =).

Comment

Vah Shir Grandmaster Augment quest done!!

Now i can make an aug to go with my shiny new tunic that has been teasing me for weeks from it's bank slot.
                        Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker the Kraftin Kitty, Master Artisan
                        Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
                        Celestial Navigators, Maelin Starpyre

Comment

Tradeskilling Quests

Finished my Arcane Signet Woot:-)

Comment

Signet of Might

finished Signet of Might...took about 7 months and 200-300k estimated.

Comment

After 6 months sitting with a marked runed signet, on the last mob of a quiet fun little guild group in c2 fire my Hope Stone FINALLY dropped.

Now can I go get professional help?
                              Koutarou - 80 Cleric
                              2014 and counting, slowly...

Comment

aid grimel - aided

got tailoring combine done first go, then fletching go first attempt, and baking didnt fail once .. to finish thi soff after 8 months of working at it. Final 3 combines took me just 10 minutes .. i love it when a plan comes together - now proudly wearing my signet of might .. just a shame that in the not too distant future it will be replaced by a drop from a raid mob.. but it will never get destroyed .. howver tight bank space gets.

Lanthorny

Wildayen

Yanthorny Tinkerbot

Piledan Shambot

Comment

Working...
                                X