"old" palladium recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "old" palladium recipes

Does anyone remember if the "old" palladium recipes were specifically removed from the game? Looking at the book "Palladium, a discovery by Jade Belistra", it seems like the old Prismatic Palladium bars + gem should work, but I get a message that "You cannot make this combine because you fail to meet the requirements" message when I try to confirm the recipes rather than a "You cannot combine these items in this container type" (which is the message I get when I try with an enchanted palladium bar). The items are in our DB, but the recipes are not and the recipes have been tagged as "no longer work" in Alla's.

Just trying to confirm they were removed since the un-enchanted palladium bars made stat jewelry or if there is a quest that one might need to do.

Cheers!
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

I can check next week Aan, I'm working 52 hours over the next 4 days.. so Monday would be the earliest chance I get.

Alliance Artisan
    Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

I tried to make them - nothing worked - but it was a weird message - so just looking for recall. Try not to work too hard
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000
        worked just fine in my reinforced Jewelry bag, and again when I tested with the JC table in Dogle Pitt bank.
        Do you want me to check all of the recipes?
        Last edited by Elyssanda; 12-29-2016, 11:53 PM. Reason: adding question

Alliance Artisan
        Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

Thanks - but I've already checked all of those.

I was trying a palladium bar and a gem - like the traditional gold bar + gem, platinum bar plus gem, etc. The Palladium book says those should have been craftable, but I suspect, because the unenchanted palladium bar made stat jewelry they were removed when the revamp happened.

Things like this

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000

Comment

Working...
          X