X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KyrosKrane
    replied
    Well, that was pretty rude of someone.

I tried to revert back to an older version, but too much had been deleted. I'll recreate the missing cells later. Maybe I can find a way to fill out all the cells at the same time.

In the meantime, if someone has a semi-complete copy saved, let me know here or email me ([email protected]) and I'll see about uploading it.

Leave a comment:

• Atnusen
    replied
    since someone took it upon themselves to destroy the spreedsheet, any chance someone had a backup they wouldn't mind throwing back in there?

Leave a comment:

• KyrosKrane
    replied
    I just made a backup of the gem stats and removed the lock on them. If you notice that any of the gems have changed stats, please update the spreadsheet. I also removed the recommended level column, since none of the gems have that any more.

Leave a comment:

• KyrosKrane
    replied
    Those cells shouldn't be locked, as far as I can tell. The cells to the left and right of those columns are locked, which might make it look like these are locked too. Did you try actually editing the cells?

If it's really locked, I'll try to figure out what's going on, but as far as I can tell, the cells are open.

Leave a comment:

• Drazzminius
    replied
    You locked the cells for Recommended Level and Solution. Can you unlock them so that I can make the final additions and complete the sheet?

Thanks and great work!

Leave a comment:

• KyrosKrane
    replied
    Cool, thanks. I integrated the info into the main spreadsheet.

Leave a comment:

• Drazzminius
    replied
    Spreadsheet Update

I added a tab to your workbook that is a sheet with two added colums; (1) Recommended Levels for the gems and (2) Solvents required.

Left a couple of them blank because I couldn't verify the info with what was for sale in the Bazaar and didn't want to post any bad info.

Leave a comment:

• Yank
    replied
    Any ideas on how to adjust this for the new level rec nerf?

Leave a comment:

• KyrosKrane
    replied
    Fixed it, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Docc
    replied
    conbine star

trilion combine star trivial is 267 not 276

Leave a comment:

• KyrosKrane
    replied
    My site's moved; it's now:

http://www.kyros.info

It has the new links there.

I'll see if I can get a redirect link for the old site to point to the new one.

Leave a comment:

• Elyssanda
    replied
    Kyros? Any chance of getting this guide linked on your
    http://www.gamesnet.org/KyrosKrane/
    site?? I have it bookmarked.

Leave a comment:

• KyrosKrane
    replied
    I think someone already fixed it, it's showing +13 under Dwerium.

Leave a comment:

• Newar
    replied
    Confirmed that an Oval Cut Fire Emerald placed in Dwerium Trio Jewelry has a +13 Damage Sheild, not 100 as it says in the spread sheet. Might want to fix that.

Leave a comment:

• Gini
    replied
    I also have used this as an invaluable resource for this new system. Great work to all who contributed! BRAVO!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X