X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taraddar
    Originally posted by KyrosKrane
    You missed one.

1950 club = Shaman (with alchemy) or Int caster (with research) and all tradeskills maxed

(I believe alchemy and research both max at 200, correct?)
    They both max at 200 altho most don't consider research a trade skill since you can train it all the way to 200 at a trainer.

1680 club = All skills maxed with +5% mod club
    I guess you could say i'm in teh 1880 club =) all skills at or past max skill with mod and 200 alchemy. Getting dang close to 1950 tho =)

Just because a skill can be bought dosent mean much. IIRC poison making can be bought( I Think ) as well and thats definitely a tradeskill.
    Tillik Vulcanus
    Gnome Conjurer of the 55th Summoning
    Baking-250+Trophy! ~ Pottery-200 ~ Brewing-200 ~ Smithing-188 ~ Tailoring-167

Comment

Hey thanks, you all... hehe I feel better now. I've been feeling like a schmuck cuz I haven't hit 200 yet with my tailoring or smithing, but now that I've gone and added up the points I DO have in tradeskills I can see that I'm not nearly as bad off as I thought I was. (And yeah, even maxing a few one can still feel inadequate.)

Kemie Dreamshadow (250 pottery, 250 JC, 250 brewing, 200 baking, 200 fletching, 200 fishing, 197 tailoring, 187 smithing = 1734!!!)

Comment

You have all inspired me.
        I'm going to make that 700 club, with my warrior.
        Just to prove that warriors aren't stupid, just slow.

2 down (fletching and pottery, darn that Thurgadin gate potion)
        5 to go

Comment

Thicket, you're worse than I am. Even I didn't bother to try maxing out hand to hand :!:

Tailoring 188
          Begging 124
          Hand to Hand 6

Every single other skill of all kinds are maxed out (without using AA's).

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=4796

Comment

I've made it past the "1346 club" with all skills to the easy cap. My next goal is the "1450 club" the highest I can go without using AA points. Wish me luck on my Smithing and Tailoring.

Brewing 250
            Jewelry 200
            Pottery 200
            Fletching 200
            Baking 200
            Smithing 188
            Tailoring 165

Comment

I like the ideas of these clubs, 700, 1050, 1400, and 1750.

Right now, I woul dbe a proud member of the 700 club, all basic 7 skills are above 100.
              I'm close to 1050, minus brewing and tailoring.

As long as the requirements would be all the skills need to be above 100 for the 700 club etc, no one person with 3 200s and 1 100 boasting 700 club ability...

Oh god, who remembers when being just a *master* was great (skills at or over 100)??
              Draggar De'Vir
              92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
              57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
              47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

Originally posted by KyrosKrane
                You missed one.

1950 club = Shaman (with alchemy) or Int caster (with research) and all tradeskills maxed

(I believe alchemy and research both max at 200, correct?)
                Then there would be a 2200 club for gnome INT casters, no?

Kitchi Behlakatz
                65th Season Feral Lord of Rodcet Nife
                Proud Owner of the 8th Coldain Shawl

Comment

I did it in steps.

First I hit 700, had all skills mastered.

Then I hit 850 (All skills mastered, one taken to 250, thats baking. Im almost there now).

As soon as I get baking (250) im going to shoot for 1450 (All skills at 200, one at 250).

Then One skill at a time Ill aim for 1750
                  --Caethe DarkRaven
                  --46th Ranger of E'ci
                  --Baker on a Mission! (228)

Comment

I am a proud member of the 1764e club. All skills at an effective 252!

~Edit: .sig file removed. It is inappropriate for this site. ~Lothay
                    I am http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=429465> Duke Barraind Faylestar, Lord Protector src="http://web.ecomplanet.com/SPEL4787/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/SPEL4787CustomImage
                    039239.gif" />of The Elitists and
                    Vagrants
                    Don't "just play". Win. Never trust a man on the merit of
                    what he once was or will be. Only trust what he is.
                    EV Paladin - It's About Honor, Its About Loyalty, Its About Respect

<--- (the red x) is what happens when people complain to something other then your face~

Comment

I agree.

Don't sour the mood of a persons stepping stone goal.

While I am still working on most all of my trades, I think I've done exceptionally well. Also, consider that all my JC work has been done WITHOUT the assistance of an enchanter to enchanter the metals.

Not everyone has the abilities to do everything the easy way, or the friends/ability to get all the pieces/components needed to make 250 every skill.
                      Impmule Sassquatch

Comment

I agree with Impudent 100%.

People work hard everyday to get just 1 skill up. Stepping stone goals are what gets them to try the next set of combines.
                        Jabu Siu`Doh
                        Gnome Deceiver on Mithaniel Marr

Comment

I want to join!

Ohhhh I like the idea of this 700, 1000... clubs. I started out on Inny as a human monk (didn't know about tradeskills) and have reached 100+ on all the tradeskills and 250 on baking. Not easy when you have a base int/wis of 75. It can be daunting reading about the level 6x person with a google points in wis/int/str/dex for tradeskilling.

I know have moved to Stromm and having a blast, working tradeskills as I go along. Fishing is max'd for my 34th level, and while baking is only at 129, I don't have hundreds of fish rolls in my bank (I seem to only make enough to survive on). I'm making all sorts of food that I wouldn't have on Inny and in general looking forward to reaching the 700 club on Stromm.

A journey starts with the first step, and I would have to say, reaching 101 (I think that is where the wording changes to Master) in 7 skills is an excellent first goal. I'm glad I'm not alone

Note: Some day I hope to be in the 1750 club, whether on Inny or Stromm, but one thing at a time

Comment

Important Change: Needs to be 707 Club

As I hit 100 in brewing (love that Fishing Grub & Water combo, yum yum). I checked and realized 100 is not "Master" but only "Excellent" and it takes 101 skill points to be a master. A few fishing grub cocktails later and I had achieved mastery, but now I realize the club needs to be renamed.

Edit: a few more apricot marmalades and fish rolls later, and I am also, if you pardon the expression, a master baker.

707 club here I come, four down, 3 to go.
                            Andyhre playing Guiscard, 78th-level Ranger, E`ci (Tunare)
                            Master Artisan (2100 Club), Wielder of the Fully Functional Artisan's Charm, Proud carrier of the 8th shawl

with occasion to call upon Gnomedeguerre, 16th-level Wizard, Master Tinker, E`ci (Tunare)

and in shouting range of Vassl Ofguiscard, 73rd-level Enchanter, GM Jewelcrafter, E`ci (Tunare)

Comment

I figured you are all waiting for me to report my successful membership in my self-proclaimed club, and I wanted to say...

not yet!

But I have made solid progress, getting 6 over 101 (and in fact, 5 of them over 150), so it's just a jewelry session or three away from reality.
                              Andyhre playing Guiscard, 78th-level Ranger, E`ci (Tunare)
                              Master Artisan (2100 Club), Wielder of the Fully Functional Artisan's Charm, Proud carrier of the 8th shawl

with occasion to call upon Gnomedeguerre, 16th-level Wizard, Master Tinker, E`ci (Tunare)

and in shouting range of Vassl Ofguiscard, 73rd-level Enchanter, GM Jewelcrafter, E`ci (Tunare)

Comment

closing in on 1750 here. but to be honest i just want my

"I survived the Aid to Grimil Quest T-Shirt"

Comment

Working...
                                X