Plane of Earth B/Ragrax Stronghold of the Twelve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane of Earth B/Ragrax Stronghold of the Twelve

I expect that someone has previously fished here, but since it is quite so hard to get to, I thought I would mention my results - I failed to find any threads on fishing here, probably through my own incompetance.

In short - there seems to be nothing. I caught fish scales, fresh fish, rusty daggers, and tattered cloth sandals, but nothing else. The raid suggested that I should get a t-shirt - I went to the Plane of Earth B and all I got was a tattered cloth sandal.

I went through 2 stacks of bait at base skill 200 with a Brell's Fishin' Pole. Unless this zone is still bugged to give no rare results to high skill in some way, I'm fairly sure there are no rares here, just junk with odd frequencies. (Roughly equal for sandals, fish, scales and daggers.)

However, we defeated the Rathe Council and the Avatar of Earth - I do not feel disappointed.

My thanks to Sslithra and Celesta for getting the bait for this foolish Erudite, who forgot to bring it.

- Irilian

(70 magician, Firiona Vie, dilettante tradeskiller of no account)

Can you please post in database update submissions with what items you were able to fish up in this zone? Thanks.
    ~Tudani
    Retired Shamaness of Talisman
    Tunare

"Measure twice, cut once."

Comment

Gratz on your Rathe kill!

What I wear over my pink panties
      Necrotalk.com

Comment

While setting up for a Rathe Council raid, I went through about 5 stacks of Catch-a-Lot Bait. I have a (pre-modified) Fishing skill of 200. I caught nothing but Rusty Daggers, Tattered Sandals, and Fresh Fish.

Comment

Working...
        X