new alchemy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new alchemy?

has there been any word on new fun things for alchemy with the new expansion that will be coming out in november?

Wish for more Illusion Potions

Oh how I look forward to this new expansion and it's "Hopefully" many new combines. I do hope an early X-mas gift is in store, because I would really like to see more Illusion potions come about because I want to see more Sirens, Aviaks, and Brownies around.

Comment

Indeed. Hoping for more illusions, especially Air Elemental. Wish Alch was more profitable with cool things like Poison making... People just buy everything like clarity and haste from vendors even if they are higher priced because A) Why waste a trip to baz when vendor has it 100% of the time and B) people don't care if it costs a little more. With poison making you can't buy all/all poisons from vendors so rogues will always have that market for Bite/Agony and Agony basically being a requirement for tanks or faster group AA grinding.

XP potions anyone? Oh wait..that'll never happen...will take money away from Marketplace.../sigh

Comment

Originally posted by RebornDragon View Post
        Indeed. Hoping for more illusions, especially Air Elemental. Wish Alch was more profitable with cool things like Poison making... People just buy everything like clarity and haste from vendors even if they are higher priced because A) Why waste a trip to baz when vendor has it 100% of the time and B) people don't care if it costs a little more. With poison making you can't buy all/all poisons from vendors so rogues will always have that market for Bite/Agony and Agony basically being a requirement for tanks or faster group AA grinding.

XP potions anyone? Oh wait..that'll never happen...will take money away from Marketplace.../sigh
        i'd settle for endurance potions. i'd make a killing off that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bazile leaf View Post
          i'd settle for endurance potions. i'd make a killing off that!!!
          Endurance potions would be pretty nice. There are already potions that consume HP for mana...why not the same with endurance?

Comment

Also how about a bunch more "mist" potions as well? It would let people buff their mercs with haste if there was a mist of haste and a mist of damage shield, mist of clarity and spirituality for mana regain for clerics.

Edit; Changed "mist" spells to "mist" potions.

being able to Throw a renew pot or heal pot on someone else would be nice too.
            Last edited by RebornDragon; 10-30-2009, 02:46 AM.

Comment

I need DS pots all the time... think that should be a good money maker. Gate pots should be in demand too. I know I am making them for my alts all the time, and they aren't on any venders. Is there any AC pots? I'd love another ac buff...

Comment

All I've read about so far is a potion that will act like a caster 'poison' (I don't know if this means one shot and it goes away, I assume it will) that will add a 3K DD to det spells. That'll be nice =D

Comment

Check the section at the top for the new UF recipes --- look at the Tonics. These are the "caster poisons". I believe there also will be higher ones available using the new cosgrove powder. They put on a buff which lasts 45 minutes and gives the chance of an extra 2500 or so (on the XIII) ones to any spells cast that match the resist type of the tonic. i.e. Tonic of Resonant Fire procs off fire-based nukes.
                  Last edited by MareeTP; 12-14-2009, 01:49 PM.
                  Silmare - Fu World Order - Bristlebane
                  Master Artisan ~ Master Researcher (Hybrid)
                  Master Tinker ~ Master Alchemist ~ Master Researcher(Caster) ~ Master Poisoncrafter

Comment

Working...
                  X