What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I doing wrong?

My little 25 Shaman is busily working on alchemy. Just hit 250 last night.

However. My Alchemy trophy seems to be stuck at level 5 with 0% towards the next level.

I know you have to do combines that are above your trivial level to make it get XP. I know that I would expect it to be a little slow. However after well over 1000 successful combines of 302 trivial items with my trophy in it's proud spot in my ammo slot where I have had it for all the 5 levels I have had it climb to so far. I have had 0 XP towards going to the next level.

Anyone have any idea why my trophy has not climed at all? BTW I am in POK while doing all my combines.
    Yours in Rezzes
    High Priest of Mithanial Marr
    Cleric of The Honerable Few - Veeshan

>>>--->Don't be ashamed of what you do. Be ashamed of what you don't do<---<<<
    Darinthal (Nov 2001)

your skill has to go over 250 for it to continue gaining exp on it i beleave

Comment

also... be sure your BASE skill is the 250, not modified skill.

and if still an issue...

As usual, I need exact recipes you are trying to use, in case the recipe is posibly bugged.
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

My base skill is 250. It got to that last night.

I am making Distillate of Celestial Healing IX as my main combine. I am also doing up Clarity IX and Alacrity IX and X versions of these when I can get Lillies.
        Yours in Rezzes

Darinthal (Nov 2001)

Comment

OK. Thought I would do a bit more farming and raked in 100 Deepwater Ink then started on more alchemy. Anyway. 250 is the point when the trophy starts gaining XP again.
          Yours in Rezzes

Darinthal (Nov 2001)

Comment

Ah. Yeah, the trophy got ahead of you You caught up to it and it started learning again.
            Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
            Grandmaster Smith 250
            Master Tailor 200
            Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

It probably won't be the last time this happens to you either. I did it with every tier that I came to with my shammy. The trophy just likes to beat us. LOL.
              Rinikku - 78th Level Shaman of the Seventh Hammer

- Ding 75! - 6/10/07 -- I WIN!!!
              - Ding 70! - 11/15/06

300 Skill Level in Alchemy + 15% mod
              199 Skill Level in Pottery + 5% mod
              100 Skill Level in Tailoring
              54 Skill Level in Smithing
              54 Skill Level in Baking
              46 Skill Level in Brewing
              Proud Owner of an Alchemist Charm - 10/15/06

Chell - 67th Monk of the 7th Hammer
              253 Skill Level in Brewing + 5% mod

Comment

Originally posted by Rinikku View Post
                It probably won't be the last time this happens to you either. I did it with every tier that I came to with my shammy. The trophy just likes to beat us. LOL.

Which is perferable to being beat with the trophy!!

Dea

Comment

I am just having the dickens of a time tring to get me shammy to 25...on the combine I guess I should find a server to make my home on but there are sooooo many choices why should I deprave ...uum..Deprive them of my presence.../grin btw stuck in not even teens and this is the second day.
                  Strokker~Fennin Ro
                  What makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them.John Myer~Hellboy 2004

Comment

Working...
                  X