Wth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wth

Recently back from a few extended RL afk's and I'm running around getting fine bone chips in CR for the new drinks when I'm told Stone Hive is better for farming it. I head on over and start exploring and come across Queen Pelzia, dark blue con to me 55 bst. I clear the guards and pull her, and I'm 3 rounded. Look her up, and everything she drops isn't that good. Like 55 hp rec level 50 stuff, and a quest aug for 30x1, or 15x3 + ER3.

So what in the world happened that the devs decided to make a level 51 mob w/ level 50 loot flurry for over 600 max hit? I can see 30+ level 50 toons taking her out, but I don't think there are even that many active on my server. I hope the rest of the TSS+ zones aren't like this, because the risk vs reward is so far out of whack. Now, I'm leary of farming anything in the new (to me is PoR+) zones for tradeskill supplies if random named I'd happen to come across are this nasty, instead of slightly harder.

If you con this mob, you notice that it says "This creature would take an army to defeat". That means it is intended to be a raid mob for players at that level. Basically, it's a new Vox/Naggy for low level raiders.
    Though I will agree the chances of actually seeing a low level raid are practically 0, it was all part of the "new content for all levels of play" they added with TSS.

Comment

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the new text in con messages, nor used conning for anything except to see faction level. My UI has the color con next to target name, but going to be conning every named now.

Comment

Oh, /con is not infallible!

I was in the former hotzone of Dranik's Scar with my baby 'chanter, hunting for the last copper etched gear I needed to get the gloves, when an even con decided to wander in and add itself to the fight. I'm a chanter, no problem! . . .no root. . .no mez? . . .no pet! . . .no charm! . . .and my pet had done enough damage to knock it into summoning mode!

To add insult to injury, my corpse proved unretrievable. I had to summon it.
        Last edited by Minta Rose; 11-12-2007, 07:03 AM. Reason: NO EATING GNOMIES!!!

neato necro gnomie girl
        Ancient Dominion, Antonius Bayle!

Comment

There are a bunch of TSS raid mobs that con dark blue to us at 75 as well. Yet the mob wiped out our 24 person raid without any trouble at all.

Comment

Working...
          X