No announcement yet.

Do You Have A Struggling Prexus Guild?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Have A Struggling Prexus Guild?

Spiritwalker is looking to absorb struggling guilds. In these times of low server populations a lot of guilds are disbanding or struggling for numbers to remain active with or simply stop raiding. When this happens the members tend to go else where looking for other people to play with. Since Spiritwalker also suffers from low numbers we are looking to help you hold your people together while helping ourself at the same time. Even though our numbers are currently low we are active and raid 3 times a week on average with 2-3 groups in attendance. We work hard to keep our members focused and advancing even when there are not many people available to play.

Before we concider your guild you will have to speak with me in depth about our guilds and expectations and you (and your members) will be welcome to attend our raids while we get to know each other and plan how it is best for you to join us.

We are looking for guilds who have members who are active during European prime time, which is American late morning / early afternoon. We will welcome players who don't fit in that time frame as well but our raids are scheduled at 8pm central european time (11am pst, 2pm est) and it is especially important that everyone can be active. Since our main raid day is Saturday it does leave it so that everyone will be able to raid at least once a week though so even those who can only play during that time on Saturday won't be left out.

If you would be interested in opening your options up allowing you to advance and raid while sticking with the people you know and growing your family within ours then send me a tell or e-mail any time.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Froakah
    Froakah @ spiritwalkerguild.org
    Spiritwalkerguild.org
Working...
X