Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling some Vellium blocks and small pieces.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling some Vellium blocks and small pieces.

OK, I've gotten bored of trying to sell this in the bazaar.
    I've got about a dozen blocks of velium, and 5 complete stacks of small pieces of velium.

75 plat per block, and 500 plat per stack ONRO.
    Post reply here, PM me here or at www.pwned.com or send me a tell (GMT timezone).
    Itzena Alhazared, Revenant of {Planeteers}, Vallon Zek. And also a seamstress.
    Gelcea Macha, Wandering Animist of Tarew Marr. Will be a smith, one day.

"If it cannot hatch from it's shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World."

I figured out why you are not selling the stuff you have in the bazaar. Your prices are about 5X too much. You are being underbid constantly. I would be willing to buy the small pieces off you for 200pp per stack.

Banditfist
    64th Heirophant
    Zephyros
    Banditfist
    Zephyros

Comment

I've seen small velium pieces going in bazaar from 15 - 35 plat per piece (i.e. 300 - 700/stack) , so I figured I'd split the difference, especially as the lower-priced ones seem to only have a couple of pieces. Was I wrong?

"If it cannot hatch from it's shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World."

Comment

I would have to agree with Banditfist, velium is not all that hard to farm, and a lot of people dont seem to realise exactly how much tradeskillers have to spend to work on their skill, where most of the things we make when trying to slowly skill up get simtply sold to a endor at a HUGE loss.

There is no way i would buy stacks of velium at 500pp, I am skint enough as it is. 200 yes i probably would pay, just the thought of the 4k needed to buy Velium Temper to turn your velium into studs make me shudder!

Banditfist : If you dont buy this gentlemans Vellium, let me know, I will.... God i am beginning to think i will never get my tailoring up.
        Pootle Pennypincher
        Short in the eyes of some...
        Tall in the hearts of many!

Comment

Originally posted by Pootle
          I would have to agree with Banditfist, velium is not all that hard to farm, and a lot of people dont seem to realise exactly how much tradeskillers have to spend to work on their skill, where most of the things we make when trying to slowly skill up get simtply sold to a endor at a HUGE loss.
          OK, fair enough. I'll try hawking them cheaper in the Bazaar for a bit, and I'll keep an eye out for you two.

Reason for selling is mainly to clear out bank vault for lots and lots of spider silk/crystalline silk, btw, so I'm beginning to understand the fun you can have with tradeskills

Comment

hehe....

She called you a gentleman, Itzena :twisted:

Plumber

Comment

Quiet, you. :P

Oh, and I've got about 3 stacks of leather padding going at market rate (whatever that is at this time ) and more to come.

Comment

Working...
              X