WTB Tunarean Scout Armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Tunarean Scout Armor

I would like several pieces of the Tunarean scout WE cultural ranger armor, espescially leg and wrists. I have already purchased the face and arms. I would purchase most other peices if they are better than bazaar offerings. Please leave me a message if you would do this on comission (amount of plat required) if supplied components or your prices for all pieces if you do not work on comission. Thank you.
    Last edited by ChelequaRom; 09-14-2004, 06:42 AM.

Did you get the pieces you were looking for?

Kinday
    Wood-Elf Tailor
    Kinday
    Druid of Tunare
    Casual Heroes, Stromm

Comment

Thank you!

Thank you so much for answering. I had just about given up. After calculating the cost at a 5% success rate (93 tailoring) I was about to settle for other gear. I hope we have a mutually profitable and enjoyable agreement in the near future.

Comment

My tailoring is currently only at 188, but I've got a stash building up for a run at tailoring as soon as I get enough aas to bump my wis cap up a notch.

I don't know if the chance of a success rate is going to be high enough at my current level to do you any good, or not. I'm not trying to make money here, because I know my skill it pretty low for these combines, so it's more a matter of what level of risk you're willing to chance.

I am really hoping, in a week or so, to be closer to, or at 200. (Then more aas to get past it, ugh)

I am on most events, or you could leave a message with my husbands bazaar mule, Robere.

Kinday
        Kinday
        Druid of Tunare
        Casual Heroes, Stromm

Comment

Working...
        X