NON-250 Elven Smith doing combines on Old cultural for free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NON-250 Elven Smith doing combines on Old cultural for free

My skill is currently 193,(modified 203 with gearlock) and I have had a 95% success rate so far on my own combines and those for freinds on the old Imbued/Enchanted cultural Chain/Plate.

This is great armor for anyone unable to get velious or better armor, and much of it rivals old hate/fear/kunark gear for some classes. I know for Hielf/Halfelf/Woodelf Clerics/Bards/Paladins/Druids there is no better "twink" armor in the game save Uber drops.

I am more than happy to do combines on this armor for free provided that you bring me ALL the components neccessarry for the final combine.

If you have any questions about the necessarry components and how/where to farm them Feel free to send me a tell or check Here and For stats on the various peices check Here

I am still wearing some of this stuff at 54 as a cleric, and many of the pieces just can't be beaten for the ease of aquiring, so check it out today.

PS I am also willing to do any other smithing combine for you if I have time, but understand that many of the more difficult peices will have extremely low success rates. (5% or so on all >250 trivial items.)
    Arrakeen Naed'Shoj
    Smith and Priest of Tunare's Blessings
Working...
X