High tinkered items needed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High tinkered items needed..

I haven't seen these in the bazaar yet (was camped there for 3 days before todays patch).

I am seeking the following:

Collapsable Mixing Bowl
    Geerlock Sewing Contraption

Either reply here with a estimated price, or feel free to send me a /tell in the game (Draggar DeVir) with the info.

Thank you!
    Draggar De'Vir
    92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
    57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
    47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Can Do

My mage can make those items! Contact Dellany Tinkertoes

High Priestess Nihlia Er`Idine
    Fire and Fury on FV / My Stuff

Comment

Thanx for the response, but I was able to contact the Gnome who I bought most of my other Geerlok and collapsable stuff off of, even offered her an extra 100PP for her troubles.

Luckily, I think these would sell well, too bad I can't add my Feir'Dal fletching / sewing kits..
      Draggar De'Vir
      92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

If a geerlok is made for poisonmaking....

*drool*..................
        Draggar De'Vir
        92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Comment

Um...

Actually there is one... but its not made... its dropped. Called : Decanter of the Apothecary. Also GMAS has +5% to poisonmaking.

Comment

Just checked in the Bazaar, 500PP, but its only +3%, still not bad.

I'll put it on my 'to buy' list.
            Draggar De'Vir
            92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Comment

BTW - GMAS? (Please excuse my ignorance)
              Draggar De'Vir
              92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Comment

Working...
              X