Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

297 DE Smith at your service (fees listed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 297 DE Smith at your service (fees listed)

I. Introduction
    II. The Forge Fee
    III. Payment Options
    IV. Grandmaster's Armor and Symbols
    V. Master's Armor and Symbols

I. Introduction
    I am a Dark Elf Smith with 299 skill (313 with 5% mod). I have Blacksmith Mastery 3 and Salvage 1. My magelo (below in sig) is authentic and you can verify my skill level.

All payment is done at the time of the combine, when the armor is traded to you, so bring money with you to the forge. You will be encumbered, so get a fresh sow before you come. Otherwise, if you wish to pay at the bank, I will hold on to the armor until we get to the bank.

II. Forge Fee
    For all combines, I charge a forge fee of 1k even if all attempts result in failure. This is to cover my time and the trip to the forge, as well as the cost of the adamantite. The forge fee is payable in advance. If a combine is successful, the forge fee will be deducted from the over-all cost of the service. This fee is the same regardless of what I am attempting. This fee is paid for *every* trip to the forge.

III. Payment
    I will accept either cash and/or the following extra items towards my fees:
    (these are items left-over after all of your combines are complete)
    • Metallic Drake Scales: 21kpp value
    • Purescale Ore: 500pp value (in limited amounts)
    • Midnight Stones: 250pp value (in limited amounts)
    • Crushed Diamond Dust: 1kpp value

I may not accept an item towards payment if I have too many of an item, but I will tell you beforehand.

IV. Grandmaster's Armor & Symbols
    I will attempt any GM armor combine; however, you must provide the metallic drake scales (and purescale ore for symbols). If you want a no-fail combine on the gm water, find a 295+ skill jeweler - I have a 3% failure rate. I charge 7k per sheet/brick of metal used in a successful combine. There is no charge for failed combines apart from the forge fee. Here are the rates:
    • Forge Fee: 1k (see above)
    • BP/Legs 3x = 21k
    • helm/boots 2x = 14k
    • arms/wrists/gloves 1x = 7k
    • symbols: 1x = 7k

V. Master's Armor & Symbols
    I will attempt any Master's armor combine; however, you must provide the midnight stones (and crushed diamond dust & shissar scales for symbols). If you want a no-fail combine on the gm water, find a 282+ skill jeweler - I have a 3% failure rate. I charge 1k per sheet/brick of metal used in a successful combine. There is no charge for failed combines apart from the forge fee. Here are the rates:
    • Forge Fee: 1k (see above)
    • BP/Legs 3x = 3k
    • helm/boots 2x = 2k
    • arms/wrists/gloves 1x = 1k
    • symbols: 1x = 1k

Send me a tell or game mail to either Xulan or Rarf (my trader)!
    Last edited by Xulan; 07-09-2005, 03:57 PM.

Master Artisan Xulan Du'Traix
    Dark Elven Scourge Knight
    Sanctus Arcanum
    Drinal
    My Tradeskill Services
Working...
X