No announcement yet.

Cazic Cultural Coalition Project (CCCP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cazic Cultural Coalition Project (CCCP)

(If this is best posted under marketplace, feel free to delete it.)

On Cazic server I have compiled an extensive list of cultural smiths and tailors that are making cultural armor. Ten-fifteen times/day I get tells or in game mails "Do you know anyone that makes #INSERT CULTURE NAME HERE# armor?" Most of the time I have 4-5 names at the ready. Sadly I have some glaring holes in my list.

Anyone interested in being added to my list on Cazic please shoot me an in-game mail (to Squeaky) with CCCP in the subject line. In the body of the email tell me the culture and skill (tailoring or smithing) that you are available for.

Requirements:
    **280+ skill (300 preferred)
    **Salvage 3
    **Tailoring or Blacksmithing Mastery 3
    **PoR TS Trophy 12%+ (or equivalent mod)
    **You are making master's and grandmaster's cultural armor at a reasonable price.

NB: I am not seeking and will adamantly refuse any donations from people that wish to be added or from those that request information about said artisans. (I.e. I am doing this to generate more business for individual tradeskillers and give customers access to suppliers.)

Likewise, if you are SEEKING a master artisan for cultural gear, shoot me atell or an in-game email and I will try and hook you up with one of Cazic's best tradeskillers.

Thanks,
    Grim/Squeaky
    Squeaky Toy
    300 Smithing 7/7 - 300 Tailoring 7/7 - 300 Jewelcraft 7/7 - 300 Tinkering 7/7 - 300 Pottery 7/7 - 300 Research 7/7 - 300 Baking 7/7 - 300 Brewing 7/7 - 300 Fletching 7/7
    The Meanest Tradeskiller on Cazic Thule

Are you a soviet?
    Rawckett Launcher
    79 Gnome Wizard of Sol Ro / Bristlebane
    300 Tinkerer; 287 Jeweler; 258 Brewer; 240 Blacksmith; 237 Fletcher; 208 Potter; 204 Baker; 200 Fisherman; 193 Researcher; 183 Tailor

Comment

Nyet comrade. Have you any beets for the Bristlebane's Borstch Challenge?
      Squeaky Toy
      300 Smithing 7/7 - 300 Tailoring 7/7 - 300 Jewelcraft 7/7 - 300 Tinkering 7/7 - 300 Pottery 7/7 - 300 Research 7/7 - 300 Baking 7/7 - 300 Brewing 7/7 - 300 Fletching 7/7
      The Meanest Tradeskiller on Cazic Thule

Comment

Working...
      X