Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aanuvane
    replied
    If you notice out of date information, please feel free to share it in the Database Update forum.

Leave a comment:

• Mantropius
    replied
    Hi folks,

I was attending a wedding this past weekend so I did not have much presence on the site the last couple of weeks. I am still willing to help the database. Sometimes I notice things in the database that I know for sure do not hold true in the game. Either because the information is old and an update has changed something, or for some other reason. In any event, in my part of the world a "bit" might be a couple of days. I await your response. I really do have a motivation to help this site. Sincerely,

Master Artisan Mantropius Muirgen the Ambassador
    Noble Paladin of the 110th Season
    Faithful Follower of His Lordship Mithaniel Marr
    (Life is Honor, Unless you're drunk)

Leave a comment:

• Ngreth Thergn
    replied
    Thank you for the offer. We'll talk amongst ourself for a bit and get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• Mantropius
    replied
    Hello again,

Suggestions for material updates? I may not be as up to speed on what you mean as you might believe. Please clarify?(Humbly asking of course)
    I am perfectly willing to help this site. I have used it for years and I love it beyond words!

Regards,

Mantropius

Leave a comment:

• Aanuvane
    replied
    Hi Mantropius -

I can't enable/add database admins - that would be at the discretion of Niami and Ngreth.

There really isn't that much to update these days. Please feel free to post suggestions in the Database Update Forums for material updates that will help end users and I can add/edit the data.

Regards,

Aanuvane

Leave a comment:

• Mantropius
    started a topic I am willing to help

I am willing to help

Mantro here 18 year veteran of the game....almost all of that time on the Rathe.....Know the old world fairly well from a "goodie goodie" human Paladin point of view. I can do data entry. Confirm information. Basically, I am retired with a lot of time to spare. Use me to help you with the site if you want to. I live in the US. I am in the Mountain time zone. Please advise.
Working...
X