Where is access to the Database Beta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is access to the Database Beta?

I was in the first 4 pages of the sign up sheet. I was expecting to see something about it in my messages or at the end of the replys in the denmother's original post. Found nothing. Please help.
    Antha Blessedshawl -- 65 Druid

{hint removed} they Ngreth/Niami probably made a small typo in your name.
    Brother Krazick Bloodyscales 65th Trial Scaley Transcendent
    Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
    --Officer of The Renegades--
    --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

I used cut and paste on every name.

So there is one of 2 things.

You failed to follow instructions in the post. No person that failed to follow 2 simple instructions was invited to the beta... if you could not follow 2 instructions... why should I expect you to follow more in the beta area.

The other would be that you have given an invalid email address to the boards. These people are the people who are spamming me with bounced emails, so I have no sympathy that they did not receive notice that they are in the beta. You can hide your email from others on these boards so you will not be picked up by email farmers... and it is not like *I* am going to spam you. Now just because you did not recieve notifacation by email that you are in the beta group, does not mean you were not in, just that email did not reach you.

I am *NOT* saying if you failed any of these tests... I leave it up to you to research to see if you passed these hidden tests.

If you did... I may be inviting more people in a week or 2... you can see if you can pass the tests then.

In addition to the ability to follow instructions there is a test. The location of information about the beta is not hidden very well... all you have to do is look down and it is right there IF you have access. The test is you finding it... it is not that hard, and it just proves that you look at everything with a critical eye, which is needed for beta testing.
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Unsubtle Hint

If you got the e-mail, and still can't find what you want, try looking down not on this thread or this forum, but on http//mboards.eqtraders.com/phpBB2/EQ Traders Corner</a>
        Forthoffer, 65 cleric,
        The Shadow Order, Lanys T'Vyl

Comment

LOL, I was expecting a message using this message board's message system. I never look at my regular EMAIL because it is 99.9999% spam. Found it.
          Antha Blessedshawl -- 65 Druid

Comment

Working...
          X