Color Scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Scheme

Um, is there any possibility of moving back to the old color scheme you had with the old board? This pink is making my teeth squidgy. The color was:

bgcolor=#dec9a3

I dunno why, but the old color scheme was always so inviting and comforting. This one makes me want to run amok and GM tinkering.
    My Magelo Profile

I've calculated your odds of success. Sorry, looks like you're gonna die.

Once the dust settles and I can breathe, will eyeball various shades and make a decision. Right now, I'm running in too many different circles at the same time. {eyes cross}

However, this color IS making me hungry for chocolate. {whimper}

Comment

If it helps, I'm not sure what is required but there seem to be a way to add personalized color schemes. It seems like you {Ngreth} would have to provide the schemes for us to use though.

*Edit* Indeed if you go to your Profile and change Board Style to 'subSilver' you can get a generic looking grey on grey color scheme that's easy to read if a little dull.

Comment

That grey-on-grey look is so overused. It's nice, but I like the style of this atm...
        -Signed, 'F'

Comment

There are like 5 colors that are used in PHPBB. I have not felt that I could take the time to modify the XML that makes it so we can have less colors.

The colors I chose were mathematically inclusive of the darkest brown we had and the lightest brown we had... 3 colors between, and those 2.

If someone wants to come up with better collors give them. That color you mentioned IS used (I don't remeber which part...)
          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
          Grandmaster Smith 250
          Master Tailor 200
          Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Working...
          X