Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we were up again, briefly, then back down again. Meh.

Comment

• as of 8:20am ET it is down.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• Finally back up at 4:00pm or so ET. I've been checking every hour or so and this is the first positive response I got.
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• Annndddd, back down. {sigh}

Comment

• Virus

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/clie...n-min.js?v=401

My Kaspersky is flaging this as a virus - this is on every page of the forum

Comment

• So is AVG. I believe it is encoded in the Banner Ads...
              Mikaal Drazzminius
              Tier'Dal Necromancer
              Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
              Necrotalk Admin
              EQ Traders Super Moderator
              EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

• Site appears to be down again at 8:25am ET

Comment

• back up at 10:25 am ET

Comment

• Back up, with an email from racknine saying we were successfully migrated to a new server.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that ... until I went to edit an article and realized what Aanuvane also realized at about the same time.

TWO MONTHS of database stuff (articles, item data, etc.) did not "successfully" make it. ALL of the expansion stuff for both games.

/meltdown

I've got email in to Racknine, and I've given up on keeping my cool and am primal whimpering in a corner.

Re: the virus thing. It seems to be an issue with vbulletin - the eq2 side doesn't have the same issue on the forums, as they were never upgraded to the newer vbulletin. I've sicced the overworked hubbyogre on it.

Comment

• Phew! The response from Racknine.
                      I'll migrate the other database shortly. The difficulty with a faulty
                      controller card is getting the system online long enough to recover usable
                      data. This is the most recent full backup we've done

Comment

• They're still working on getting the rest of our data to us. Of *course* it is all the expansion stuff ... for both sites.

Bleargh.

On the forum front, the virus alerts (and the underlying infection of vbulletin) should be gone.

~Mum

Comment

• Thank you for the update Niami. As always we appreciate all the hard work everyone does not see.

Comment

• We're not sure why the main sites are listing as "suspended" yet, but we've a trouble ticket in on it. Just a post to let you know we're aware of it and trying to find out who broke which what where ... and why.

~Mum

Comment

• Thanks. I can say that the problem seems to have started within the last few hours. Earlier today I was able to search the recipes, now I cannot.

Comment

• I was able to access these boards (obviously~) via the direct URL mboards.eqtraders.com. Main sites are all bork borked; every other avenue I tried redirected me to /cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi. Glad to see Mum is on the case!

Comment

Working...
                                X