Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now if you can give me the link to where I can give money Niami that would be great, I been using that website for well over 10 years and it's time to pay up

Comment

• http://www.eqtraders.com/articles/ar...r=010000000000

This is their Paypal page

Alliance Artisan
      Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

• Yay! Glad EQtraders are back! Are you considering to use different hosting provider?

Comment

• Annnnnd we're back down. I really want to cry at this point. I truly do. We never DID get an answer from Racknine about what happened, and with their track record, and how many days are left in the month, we may be down for the rest of the month.

Seriously not happy. At all.

As far as another hosting provider goes, I've pinged the hubbyogre about it before, but with our server needs due to the databases, and our traffic, it is a HUGE amount of w*rk to move elsewhere, even when/if we find somewhere that would suit without costing us an arm a leg and my nieces and nephews. All that w*rk would have to be done by the already swamped hubbyogre, as he handles all the technical side of the sites.

Ok, I will just go and cry now after all. If I hear anything before the end of the month, I'll let you all know.

~Mum

Comment

• So sorry this is happening - after you make a plan with Ngreth please let us know. I'd be happy to donate to help with host change (or upkeep if you stay where you are).

Cheers,
            Geddak
            300 Blackelf Darksmith - Prexus

Comment

• That link is broken due to the website, Mum you need to make a patreon page asap so we can send you money monthly

Comment

• Racknine just gave us a ton of bandwidth to make it through the remainder of the month. Here's the direct link to the paypal donate, I think: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shopp...out/openButton

I'll handle PMs and such later. Time to get yet more blood drawn and crawl through errands. :O

Comment

• Originally posted by Niami DenMother View Post
                  Racknine just gave us a ton of bandwidth to make it through the remainder of the month. Here's the direct link to the paypal donate, I think: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shopp...out/openButton

I'll handle PMs and such later. Time to get yet more blood drawn and crawl through errands. :O
                  Thank you all for this wonderful site. It's great to see it back up and running! (Donation gratefully made.)

Comment

• I don't use paypal so grabbed a couple of items from zazzle store. I have used the site for years and didn't truly realise how much it offered until it went offline.
                    Thank you Den Mum & all involved with keeping this invaluable resource running.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niami DenMother View Post
                      Racknine just gave us a ton of bandwidth to make it through the remainder of the month. Here's the direct link to the paypal donate, I think: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shopp...out/openButton

Throwing down some cash. It's about **** time I contributed something.

Comment

• Originally posted by eepok View Post
                        Throwing down some cash. It's about **** time I contributed something.
                        What he said

Comment

• Yes, a different month, and AGAIN we are out of bandwidth before the end of the month. I was in mid-edit on an article for EQ2 when it gave me the raspberry at around 1 a.m. {sigh}

I'm leaving a note for the hubbyogre to see in a few hours when he wakes up, so hopefully he can ping them right away and get more added again.

It looks like we're may have to permanently buy additional bandwidth after this. I KNOW this month was heavy traffic due to the EQ2 tradeskill signature line finally going live 3 months after the expansion went live, on top of stuff going on in EQ. So ... blarg.

Anyway, I know about it. The ogre will know about it as soon as he's awake. I'll update once I know more.

Comment

• Hello,
                            Getting an account suspended page. Looks like a few years since the last issue, but the main site is getting an account suspended page: https://www.eqtraders.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Comment

• The hosting provider locked up access to track down some errors (we only found out about it when we complained that it was down). We're up again now, at least temporarily, without caching, while they continue to track the issue down. There may/may not be more downtime incoming depending on what they find.

Comment

Working...
                              X