Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're back up now, after the hubbyogre played tag with Racknine. Someone was being naughty and bringing our server to a standstill, so they suspended us temporarily. :O (The forums for both sites are on a separate server than the main sites, which is why they were still accessible.)

~Mum

Comment

• I don't know if this is the correct thread to report this but I hope it gets into the correct hands.

I have been trying to use the site to complete multiple tradeskill lines on my Mage. I have done the same for several toons using the Complete Tradeskill Guide 6.1 which normally opens recipes when clicking the links from the Tradeskill Guide. When I began this process several days ago, everything was working fine. The past couple days, however, when I click a link, it brings up the page for the recipe (ie; Class 1 Bone Point Arrow for instance although it appears to be affecting all lines of skills and recipes, not just Fletching) and rather than showing the recipe, it says "No Recipes were found to create this item. (Check link above to see if this item is used in any recipes.)"

I thought that perhaps it might be an issue with the links from the Tradeskill Guide that were broken but I get the same result when I just pull up eqtraders.com and do a search in the box for the same recipe.

I saw that there were some coding changes but I didn't see posts from any other users indicating that there was a problem with the site so thought perhaps it was on my end. However, I've cleared History and Cookies and continue to get the same message regardless of the recipe I try to bring up. I'm still not convinced that it's not on my end but am unsure how to proceed at this time if it is. Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• I'll PM Ngreth, I think some changes he made recently may have affected this.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• Is it doing the same for you? I am not the most computer/tech-savvy gal so please double check if you haven't already! It very easily could be something I'm not doing correctly!

Comment

• It is - every recipe I look up is gone/missing.

what little I understand about what's going on is that PHP made a few changes and added a function labeled yeild. Ngreth was trying to fix the Recipe Add/Recipe Edit forms for me so I could continue adding recipes, but after his last changes, the recipes database wide seem to have "disappeared".
            AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• Yikes! I'm glad I posted then and hope that it's able to be fixed for you!

Comment

• Yeah. PHP got updated. The latest PHP added a new function called 'yield' which means that I cannot use it as a database field name.
                It was a database field name for 3 tables, including the main recipes table.

So... I changed it to r_yield
                Changed all the code to call r_yield instead of yield

And now the code says there is no field named r_yield.

I check the database... and there is a field called r_yield.

ARG!

And unfortunately, it has caused a cascade of errors, which is making recipes not show up when a specific item is looked at (if you can find it on a page of lists of recipes... the recipe is there though the yield field is blank)

so... I am stuck. I posted on stack overflow asking for help, but no-one has piped in with a suggestion yet.
                Last edited by Ngreth Thergn; 11-06-2015, 01:45 PM.
                Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                Grandmaster Smith 250
                Master Tailor 200
                Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

• But yield is a PHP keyword, not a MySQL keyword, therefore you shouldn't need to rename the MySQL column in the first place. The problem lies on the PHP side. Also, "yield" is not a function, it's a statement used in generator functions, just like the "return" statement is used in standard functions.

Could you please provide a link to your StackOverflow post ? I'd be glad to help.

Comment

• Thanks for the reach out Drewie! Hopefully Ngreth will see this soon and forward to you what you're asking.

Comment

• I found the post on StackOverflow and answered it, this should fix the problem.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Ngreth was finally able to fix it.

Comment

• Thanks again for your help Drewie

Comment

• It's down today for me...is that for everyone? Or is it just something I did...
                              JOURNEYMAN ARTISAN: Baking 300 Blacksmithing 252 Brewing 300 Fletching 291 Jewelry 300 Poison 300 Pottery 300 Tailoring 227 (Fishing 200) -- and working on it...

Comment

• It's me too - so I suspect everyone. I can't connect to the back end....

Comment

Working...
                                X