Smithing Chisel AWOL in EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smithing Chisel AWOL in EQ

Tried to make a Large brick of High Quality Ore from a block. Could not find my Smithing Chisel on a char that I know I have done this on before going back to the early 2000s when I hunted at Highkeep. I checked 3 of my characters that have done serious smithing from the old days and the chisel is missing on all three. Hit the 4 vendors in PoK, North Felwithe and West Freeport. All had the Smithing Hammer, none had the Smithing Chisel. Smithing chisel shows in the recipe search in the forges in PoK and Guildhall forge when you look up Large Brick of High Quality ore. I tried searching the forum and just the smithing part but Smithing Chisel shows up a very large number of recipes and I am tired of going through pages and pages of them looking for a discussion. I am sorry if this has already been reported here.
    I was working on the smithing trophy quest and you need the large brick of high quality ore for a couple of the subquests. Vendors in PoK were sold out. I found some in west Freeport from the vendor that was supposed to have the Chisel (Kira?). I verified after todays (8/15/18) restart that it is still missing in PoK on Greta and the Hammertail supplier. Also still shows in the forge in PoK.

Moved this to general tradeskill discussion as there is nothing to update in the database.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Also - it isn't missing. Uncheck the box "Show only items I can use" at the bottom of the vendor screen and it will pop into the list.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Oddly enough, I started by looking on 3 chars that had one and it wasn't there, ie there was an empty spot. I looked yesterday and the Smithing Chisel was there on all three. I will try clicking the button as suggested when I get in, but it appears to be back.

Comment

Working...
        X