Eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eggs

Where is the best spot to get as reliable scource of eggs. (non forager here.. but do have a meany pet )
    Dont feel like paying 15pp per egg like some seedy chars want to charge..

eggs...

I don't remember the yield of basilisk eggs for dough off hand, but they drop plentifully in JP. Check the gnoll vendors, too.
    Kegulik, troll plumbe...err, brewing and baking beastlord
    Erollisi Marr

Comment

Lavastorm, hunting basilisks.

Eggs they drop yield 15 clumps of dough each. I can bop through there and get a couple of stacks quickly, they're a common drop off the basilisks and the basilisks are plentiful. And the zone is not usually too crowded.

Twinsen Reiselied, Level 65 High Musicologist, Discordians, Morell-Thule

Comment

Eggs

I agree, Lavastorm is my fav zone to hunt for eggs especially if you're a druid/ranger class with track
        Clementine Darling
        Solusek Ro

Comment

Lavastorm's where it's at.

I'm headed to Lava Storm when I hit 14 and can camo+Sow myself through kith and nek. Never gonna think about it until I get those, atleast.
          Ellistan (E'ci) Druid of 15 beat-down basilisks
          Adept Baker(107)
          Apprentice Brewer(102)
          Apprentice Fisherhobbit(70)
          Adept Potter(102)
          Apprentice Tailor(51)
          Apprentice Smith(fifty-eight)
          GM Sarcasm(251)

Comment

There is a port destination in the Lavastorm zone, if you can get one. Even if you had to pay for it, if you farmed enough eggs while you were there it would be worth it.
            Eriste Ehrenvest
            Twenty-Fourth Level Half-Elven Soloing Rogue

Comment

Or take the Neriak book from PoK and head NW (invis advised unless the DEs like you). Not a very long run.
              Garulf Woolfetysh, 59th Barb Shaman, Cazic-Thule
              Master: Alchemist (196), Tailor (260), Baker (200), Brewer (200), Fletcher (200), Smith (200), Potter (200), Fisherman (200), Drunk (191), Jeweler (200)

Comment

Cool didn't know Bask dropped eggs hehe.. been running around newbie zones.. hitting vendors while I wait for forage button to repop.

Crys

Crysina Magelo

Comment

npc vendors

I've gotten a ton off npcs such as boomba the big in freeport, as well as various neriak vendors. I've even got drake eggs off vendors. Its amazing that people won't buy out for the few slots that are unseen now.

I have a 10 slot sewing kit on me full of like 20 stacks of various eggs. There are probably more than I could ever use. I've started just using them for food also.

Aandaie 56 Druid's Magelo
                  Aaelandri 41 Cleric's Magelo
                  Prittior 39 Shadowknight's Magelo

Comment

If you forage EC works well because you can forage griffon eggs, kill snakes for snake eggs and check all the vendors for eggs sold to them.
                    Naeen Speedbringer
                    57th Druid of Tunare
                    Emarr Server

Comment

Hands down, Lavastorm was the best place to get them when I was looking for the godawful things. I could have 20 to 40 of them in around an hour.... But I can also track, so that helps.

Hopperr

Comment

also if you forage and are high enough level ToV is a good spot
                        Javalin

Ravenknight

Comment

Forgot about velious eggs. WW is a great place to forage because you can get wurm,drake and dragon and I find I get them pretty often. Stored up a bunch of them when I was hunting velium hounds.
                          Naeen Speedbringer
                          57th Druid of Tunare
                          Emarr Server

Comment

ToV

I agree, ToV is great. I keep my second account Druid in ToV foraging, it's completely safe, and I get at least 6 eggs an hour.

When on a raid, just ask your fellow foragers to save eggs for you.

Tat
                            Tatanka WolfDancer, 105 Druid
                            -- 300x7 (2100 club), 7 maxed trophies | 200 Fishing
                            Snookims Whinzlow, 105 Enchanter
                            -- 300 Research
                            Knekt Thedots, 60 Shaman
                            -- 300 Alchemy, maxed trophy
                            Gneehigh Gnasty, 60 Rogue
                            -- 300 Poisoncrafting, maxed trophy

Inisfree, Tunare

Comment

With a yield of 15, basilisk eggs are great for making dough. But what about making noodles? If I remember correctly, basilisk eggs yield only 2 noodles. I’ve been hunting snakes in newbie area for noodles, figuring I should save the basilisk eggs for dough. But I’ve found this to be even more time consuming than hunting basilisks. I think I’ll go back to those for noodles as well. What eggs does everyone else use to make noodles?
                              Pait Spiritwalker
                              63rd Season Vah Shir Shaman
                              The Seventh Hammer

Comment

Working...
                              X